Thursday, April 01, 2004



Oh that's cheap

I had a blog all set to go and I swear I hit the "post & publish" button; however, there's no blog posting to be found anywhere. Not that it was anything special, but still, what a pain in the ass.

Anyway, here's the latest news bulletin:

*My sister-in-law Jennifer just got an apprenticeship with the hair stylist with whom she really wanted to get the position. She'll get paid minimum wage plus half of her tips, but the products are free and she'll be working towards her own licensure.

*Last night I babysat my adorable nephew over at Chris and Beth's house for a few hours. The kid kicks ass, but I can safely say I'm not anxious to take him home with me.

*My brother Scott asked for a promotion today, and no word yet on whether he got it or not. He thinks he probably won't since he's so young, but it was worth a shot.

*For the last week, I've been taking my dogs for a walk everday after work. It's not much, but it's a definite start to a healthier lifestyle for the mutts and me.

*Saturday I have the pleasure of partaking in a campaign literature drop for my dad--any volunteers? C'mon, there's free food!

*Tonight I get a haircut--just a trim this time. I'm a fan of my lastest punky hair look.

*On Tuesday I watched the last episode in the series of Robin: Witch Hunter. ::sniff sniff tear:: :(

*Also on Tuesday, I went out for chimichangas and martinis (a change of establishment inbetween there) with Amy, Shelly and Jennifer. It was an interesting combination of folks, and the first time I actually hung out with Jennifer without Scott being around (aside from everyday at work). I certainly had a good time, and I think the others did too. Mmmmm a Tiramisu flavored martini. Yum.

*I'm still job searching and working on appplications and resumes. God I'm slow. I better get a good job or I'll kick my own ass this fall.

That's all for now. Yeah, I know I'm not too interesting lately. But hey, next week will be all busy with my brother Chris's 30th bday party, his bday, and then my boyfriend Chris's bday and subsequent party that weekend. Not to mention, a fabulous visit to the dentist...great :P

No comments: