Saturday, April 24, 2004



Cliffhangers are so cruel

New episodes of Inuyasha started tonight and will be continuing every Sat. night. YAY!!!!! But you know, as excited as I am about that, having to wait an entire week for the next new episode pretty well blows. Granted, during the week are the slightly older episodes that I'm taping which might satiate me a little. Except, you know I won't stay satisfied for long ;)

Agh, my life's like a friggen cliffhanger right now. I just want to get on with it! But nooooo, I've got to wait, just like waiting for the next new season of my favorite series. ::sigh:: I suppose I should be thankful that there IS another season coming up--the season where I FINALLY move out of this house!!!! Cuz it would really suck if I were cancelled due to lack of interest....Alright, maybe that's taking the metaphor too far.

No comments: