Thursday, April 08, 2004



I got off on good behavior

Is it just me, or does that sound wrong? Anyway, I'm out of work early today, not actually because they like me, but because they ran out of work for me to do. So, I was out after first break, which means I lucked out in getting some extra time to get ready for the weekend. For instance, I've got a cake baking right now, the frosting is completely set to go, I can have lunch with my mom, and pick up a few things I forgot to pack, all before my doctor appointment at 1:30 today. Yay for temporary employment! Granted, I could use the $10/h, but I say, who the fuck cares? Yeah, that's what I'll tell the credit card company :P

Maybe I'll even have an hour to check out a couple stores in the mall on the way to the clinic. I'm sorely in need of GZ appropriate clothing, especially a skirt. Who knows, perhaps I'll luck out and find something perfect for tonight. If not, at least I'll have tried, instead of always relying on my pathetic supply of mix and match clothing I've picked up here and there. I'll come up with something I'm sure, but I'd rather not have to wear pants if I can help it. Somehow, I just don't feel as sexy in a pair of even silky pants, not nearly as much as I would in a swanky little skirt and thigh highs. ;)

Aight, time to get into gear. Lots to do and not that much time to do it in. Later yo!

No comments: