Tuesday, August 02, 2005

baaaahm, baaahm, BAAAHM, BAH BAHM!

(Dahn, dahn, dahn, dahn, dahn, dahn, dahn, dahn, dahn, dahn, daaahn)

Only a rendition of "Also Sprach Zarathustra" can really show my excitement.

I have a job. Not just any job. THE job. A full time job with great benefits. A full time job with benefits within the same city. A full time job with benefits in my city teaching my favorite age group, 7th and 8th graders. A full time job with benefits in my city teaching 7th and 8th graders from my classroom that overlooks a beautiful, peaceful lake. A full time job with benefits in my city teaching 7th and 8th graders in a lakeside classroom at a school with a super friendly staff that is going to make me feel really welcome. A full time job with benefits in my city teaching 7th and 8th graders in a lakeside classroom at a school with friendly staff that is going to help pay towards my masters degree after I put in a year of teaching there.

In short: I have my dream job. Excited? Ecstatic.

No comments: