Friday, August 12, 2005

Addicted to Maple Sugar...I mean, Story

Jenni introduced me to this online RPG on her blog a while back, and it took me a while to finally download and try it out. I did a couple days ago and...have played it for hours. I know it's fairly childish and silly for an RPG, but it has basically no loading time, you play with people all around the world, and the animationn is amusing. It's like an easier, very cartoon version of WOW, and the best part is: IT'S FREE!

The plan was to play with Jenni sometime, organizing a party and playing together. Problem is, I can't seem to get a hold of her to organize. So, I've been playing on my own, talking to new people now and then. But I wouldn't mind some company. Any body interested? I'm off to GB this weekend for some fun and camping in DC, but I'm here today and back next week. Just drop an email or send an IM and I'll tell you my character's name so we can hook up and have some fun ;)

No comments: