Monday, March 14, 2005

The TRI-force of power!

Ah yes, I now have something in common with Link. Come to think of it, I remember having a dream with him in it...How is it that a young girl comes to fantasize about the anime-esque cartooned figure of a video game character? ::sigh:: If only he had really come to rescue me from my Ganon-induced sleep, awakening me with the power of the Triforce (and a kiss, naturally).

Anyway, today was the beginning of the third trimester, and I can say it actually went fairly smoothly. Granted, tomorrow I'm not 100% certain about what I am going to do for my classes, but at least I now know that my students aren't complete bastards for the last 1.5 weeks of my long term sub job. Besides, those 10 episodes of Inuyasha I watched tonight were a very important part of my professional development. Mmhmm, yep. ::sigh:: Perhaps Inuyasha will rescue me tonight ;)

No comments: