Monday, November 01, 2004

Days Until Unemployment: 2

Just Tuesday and Wednesday left, that's it, then I'm outta there. Today just flew by, and I expect tomorrow and Wednesday to do the same.

Tomorrow I leave work in a timely manner so I may vote, as it is Election Day. I'm all ready to vote....shit, no I'm not. I haven't yet looked up the local candidates in my precinct. Dang, guess I have to check that out sometime tomorrow during the school day. I hate voting for people if I don't have at least a CLUE as to who they are and what they stand for. I've already decided upon a presidential candidate, though it kills me to choose the lesser of two evils. Damn two party pseudo-democracy. Nader's better than the last 5 presidents put together.

Wednesday will be a day for games and pictures and then a sweet going away party :) One of the teachers decided I needed a proper send off, so we're meeting with other staff for drinks after work, and then she's buying me dinner. The worst part about leaving the job (aside from the dependable income) is the great staff. And no, Tricia, I do not mean "great staff" as in the quarterstaff of flame my Champions of Norrath wizard is currently wielding.

No comments: