Wednesday, December 10, 2003



It was the best of times, it was the boringest of times

No, I'm not saying that A Tale of Two Cities is boring; actually I'm really enjoying the novel so far. It helps so much to be in London, and to have toured around some key areas of England, becoming more familiar with the geography around here. What's boring is the last bit of school I have left. Tomorrow I'm being observed by my cooperating teacher again--you'd think I should be nervous, considering I don't have my lesson plan all drawn up, but really, I'm just too tired of it all to care.

The kids are alright and the teachers are fine too. I just want to get out of the confines of an 8-4 day and be free to run around London and then on to Europe, with no more worries about my future employment. It's not even school that is bothering me--it's the job hunting. I know I need to do more of it before I go traveling with Jenny so that I'm not COMPLETELY screwed when I get back to GB. ::sigh:: All this responsibility for my own future weighing down on me. I'm looking forward to forgetting about that for a few weeks :P

On a totally different, almost completely pointless and more positive note, I have an excess of pizza in my fridge--anyone want some?

No comments: