Wednesday, June 26, 2002

You may notice I took the link to my other blog off this site. It's not cuz I don't want people to visit, it's just that with Tricia putting this site on her blog, my friends will see this one and then could link to my other one, and I babble way too much on my other one to let everyone and their brother see it. Honestly, most of what I write about concerns my pathetic "love life" and, during the school year, griping about classes or college life. I almost never write about my friends, and then it's usually just something funny, so don't get all paranoid--of course, no one would do that, would they? ;) Anyway, no new news here really--got over halfway finished with Rebel Dream so I'm happy about that. Not sure what book will be next--I guess it's a surprise :) That's about all for now, check ya later ;)

No comments: