Friday, June 28, 2002

Check Rebel Dream off the list :) BUT, still waiting for the next book. In the mean time, I'm going back 20 years in the SW saga and reading the first of 9 books in the X-Wing series. I've been meaning to do it for a while, but never had a will to until now, cuz the books I'm reading now tend to refer to stuff that happens in the X-Wing series. The funny thing is, for some reason I never connected the book X-Wing: Rogue Squadron to the video game of the same name :P I realized after reading the first chapter that the game must trace parts of the book, cuz the first "fight" scene is one that strongly resembles the video game. It's amazing how slow I can be sometimes... For now, the classic literature is still on hold while I go through this SW phase. Of course, I have about 20 SW books I could read yet, not including ones that aren't out yet....could be a looong wait--I think my literature had better get a Snickers.

No comments: