Sunday, June 16, 2002

Okay, here's the plan--my summer reading list, assigned by myself to myself. These are either books I've been meaning to read for a while and haven't or oens I never had a will to before or the next ones in series I like ;)
Wuthering Heights--Emily Bronte
Under the Lilacs--Louisa May Alcott
The House of Seven Gables--Nathaniel Hawthorne
any of the 4 books by Jane Austen in the book I have
The Two Gentlemen of Verona--Shakespeare
The Merchant of Venice--Shakespeare

Star Wars:
The Approaching Storm
Episode II
New Jedi Order: Dark Journey (working on it now)
" " " : Rebel Dream
" " " : Rebel Stand
next book in the series.... (I think it comes out in July)

Others that may or may not happen...
--next Harry Potter book whenever it comes out
--the new Children of the Earth book--I know it's a romance novel, but it's also historical, and it's the next one in a series I started way back in late middle school, and I've been waiting for the next book to come out for something like 6 years or so
--any new R.A. Salvatore D&D book that may come out some day

This is my goal for the summer, and I hope to at least be able to check off a few of them. It's not like my summer is going to be super eventful, so I think I'll manage to make a dent in this list--it helps not having a sig other at the moment. So, plenty of time for myself...in theory. Anyway, wish me luck on my literary quest! okay, that was rather lame... :P oh well, that's my humor.....;)

No comments: