Tuesday, September 05, 2006

High!

The onslaught of high school teaching has begun. And yes, I mean onslaught. Damn, I had it easy at the last school. Today I supervised breakfast, amused an extended homeroom class, introduced two different English courses, supervised lunch (and had a few carrots and a granola bar), introduced two more English courses, had a short respite of a prep hour (with a class taking place in my room), supervised an assembly, and then supervised students as it took an HOUR for their buses to show up.

Needless to say, from now until June 15, I am going to be very busy. I guess the upside is that I will be a lot more interesting. And judging from my negligable attempts at blogging during my summer "vacation," I doubt that working long hours will affect my blogging in the least bit. Hell, I'll likely blog more for escapist reasons. Speaking of...I think I have to organize my dresser drawers...

No comments: