Thursday, December 09, 2004

Home is where the free food is

Tonight I drove home to GB where I was greeted by two parents and two dogs. As soon as I made myself presentable (aka putting on clothes that don't look like shit), we headed to Coaches Corner for their wonderful Thursday night special: buy one pizza, get one for a penny AND double bubble tap beer all night. So, we ordered a supreme, a pepperoni and sausage, and a couple pitchers of beer. It's always interesting splitting two pitchers of beer with your parents...I opted to be the designated driver, so I had 2 glasses instead of the 3 or 4 my parents must have had.

I'm only here until Saturday because Jasmine (Lance's older sister) is having a b-day party at a fairly new club in MN--Vallentino's. So, Jenny and I are tagging along with Tricia, and Chris might be bringing some of his buddies with him too. It should be a good time, since it'll be the first time going out with Jenny now that she's back in the US. And I could REALLY use a night of dressing-to-kill and then dancing the night away. Now to figure out what the hell I'm going to wear...

No comments: