Wednesday, March 10, 2004



I get so lonely baby, I get so lonely...

Alright, so I suck. I haven't updated in about two weeks, and I don't have an excuse that is in anyway valid or interesting. I've just been working, hanging with friends or family, watching my regular shows on TV, or doing some more organizing of my schtuff. You'd think that since I was working on fixing up my blog that I would have been more attentative to it...but well, no. Anyways, I'm here now, even if I don't have a whole lot to say.

Last weekend I was in MN visiting Chris, Tricia, and Jenny, and a good time was had by all :) I love going to the Cities and having fun with everyone, but every time I leave, I have this overwhelming sense of...the overwhelming difficulty of trying to move out there. I have this urgent want and need to be there this summer, as soon as possible. But it's going to be a challenge trying to find a good teaching job in the area this fall, quickly locating a decent summer job there that pays enough for me to move to MN and quit my job here in GB, AND figuring out what kind of an apartment I'll be able to get once I'm there. Unfortunately, my hoped for roomie has aspirations for England once again. Totally awesome opportunity for her and I think it's friggen great that she'd be able to do that. Just sad that we'll have to postpone the creation of our kick-ass pad complete with all of those snazzy decorating ideas.

I think I might actually have more stuff to say next time I blog. I promise I'll work harder, REALLY. But for now, time for bed. Later dudes :)

No comments: