Friday, February 06, 2004



So don't expect to see me sleeping in my bed...

Because I'm up doing some much needed organizing in my room. I simply can't stand it any more. I'm going to clean this dang thing even if it means staying home all dang weekend. ::sigh:: And it will probably take all weekend. But I've got to start somewhere, right?

Where does this sudden burst of cleaning enthusiasm come from? 1) There's nothing worthwhile to watch on TV. 2) I'm kind of tired of my DVDs and VHS tapes right now. 3) My parents are boring and went to bed early. 4) I did'nt feel like getting out of my work clothes today to go out with Shelly or play video games over at my brother's place (he just bought BG2 for Xbox). And 5) My room is so annoyingly messy that I don't enjoy spending time in it. That was the main reason.

I mean, how am I supposed to have the ambition to sit and do some writing, blogging, or scrapbooking down here if I can't stand spending more time down here than my nocturnal activities require? It's like when I lived in EC--I just couldn't get myself to sit down and do homework if there was straightening to be done in my room. Strange, hm? Who'd have thought that I of all people could get annoyed by a messy room? My mother certainly has a hard time believing it. Hey, it's gotta get messy before it gets clean. That's just the way it is. Take my word for it.

No comments: