Tuesday, January 13, 2004



42.5 hours...but who's counting?

In less than two days I'll be in Chicago.
In almost two days I'll be home.

In two days I'll be petting my dogs, hugging my parents, and calling my friends.
In two days I'll be giving my boyfriend a huge hug and kiss.
In two days I'll be kicking ass once more with my "twin."
In two days I'll be sharing exciting stories with my brothers and sisters-in-law.
In two days I'll be watching my nephew crawl across the floor to me.
In two days I'll be absorbing wonderfully pointless American television.
In two days I'll be drinking a cup of flavored, bottom-less coffee at Caffe Espresso.
In two days I'll be eating stove-top popcorn while watching a movie.
In two days I'll be staring at all of the luggage I should unpack but will not.
In two days I'll be sleeping in my own bed with my own fluffy blankets and pillow.

In two days I'll be dreaming of ways I can afford to travel back to Europe.

No comments: