Thursday, November 27, 2003



Oh I love to eat turkey on Thanksgiving...

Adam Sandler has it right, there's just nothing better than a good ole turkey dinner on Thanksgiving. Granted, I could have done without the brussel spouts, and adding a couple pieces of random sausage to the plate was an interesting concept, but I guess despite the painful payment of £26.50...it was a worthwhile meal. I mean, I did get a nice glass of Pinot Grigio with it, and the meal WAS quite tasty. But still, woah, it was just a bit over-priced in my opinion. It makes what the student house here was offering sound actually reasonable. I guess I just didn't expect it to be so pricey, especially after Jenny and I had that nice Italian meal of wine, dinner, and dessert all for less than what I just payed. Oh well, it was Thanksgiving. I guess I could just be thankful that I'm somehow able to pay for this dinner, even if it does mean cafeteria food the rest of my time here. Eh, like my stomach can really tell the difference anyway ;)

How were all of your Thanksgivings? I'm betting they were a bit more relaxed than mine, since all of you folks in the States got today and tomorrow off :P Jerks. Just kidding. Hope you all had a good time, plenty of food, and lots of fun with your family and friends. For now, it's time for me to sleep off the turkey. Later ;)

No comments: