Wednesday, July 11, 2007

K.R.A.P: Reflections of a Soon-to-be-wed.

Okay, I don't have enough things done to constitute a copy paste and delete of my Things to Do list. But I do have a few pieces of advice for you. In fact, I think it's time for a long awaited addition of KRAP (Katie's Random Advice Post).

1. Go see Transformers. It's a kick-ass movie. It brought back childhood memories and dreams I had forgotten...don't ask me why I dreamed about Starscream holding me captive. When I get home, I'm totally digging out our bucket of Transformers. If my mom gave them away, I'm going to cry...and then buy a new toy.

2. Eat pudding. I have spent years unappreciative of chocolate pudding. No longer.

3. Just give up now. Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator. I'm a procrastinator in everything always, even my own wedding.

4. Always RSVP, even if you have no intention of attending the event. Not RSVPing isn't so much rude as just really f-ing annoying and time consuming.

5. Go to bed. If you're staring at your computer screen and your eyes are glazing over, it's time for bed. No more stalling. Is reading a blog really worth giving up 15 minutes of sleep or a nice little cat nap with the window open, the breeze flowing lightly over your skin? I doubt it.

No comments: