Monday, August 12, 2002

Well, I can't say I have a whole lot to write about as far as my reading goes. I actually have put Star Wars on pause for a little while until I finish the book my mom lent me...I'm crossing genres :P ....and it's far from classic....it's....it's.....a romance novel....I know, I know, what am I doing reading a romance novel? But my mom said I'd like it so I decided that since she went through the trouble of borrowing it a second time from her friend just so I could read it, that I had best try it out. It's really not too bad, though sometimes I find it less believable than Star Wars :P But it's about a chick who's an author of kids books, and she has a witty sense of humor, so I can enjoy that aspect, even if I think the fact that she's a millionaire's kid who opted to forgo her inheritance after she got sick of the $....ah well. Now that I'm not having a really fun and wonderful weeekend to take up my time, I'm sure I'll be finding time to finish this book so I can get on with the X-Wing series. FFX is coming along...I'm starting to get afraid of how far I might be in the game...I always hate it when you get near the end--it's like, but I want to keep going! I'm sure I'm not quite THAT far yet, but it's not that far away I'm sure. So anyway, I'm getting tired now, so I'm out of here. Later!

No comments: